- Maintain and expand, bank, and manage various cell lines.
- Perform and optimize cytotoxicity and flow cytometry assays as needed.
- Culture T-cells and CAR-Ts to support in vitro assays.
- Manage multiple internal projects for Analytical and Manufacturing Sciences and collaborate with external sources.
- Actively contribute to process improvements and the implementation of new technologies.
- Perform lab associated tasks in accordance with cGLP and Cabaletta Bio lab safety policies.
- Maintain accurate and well-organized records and electronic laboratory notebook.