- Assist to design and develop analytical methods for the characterization and release of lentiviral vectors and CAR-T / CAAR-T cells.
- Assist to Identify and implement opportunities for analytical method improvement and participate optimization of existing analytical methods to enhance sensitivity and efficiency.
- Perform method qualification studies in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Conduct quality control assays to evaluate lentiviral vectors, CAR-T / CAAR-T cells and stability samples generated by internal groups and external partners.
- Perform general lab and equipment maintenance duties.
- Participate in technical troubleshooting and problem investigation.
- Prepare, evaluate, and present data internally to cross functional teams.
- Prepare detailed and accurate documentation of experimental procedures, results, and conclusions.
- Stay current with advances in analytical techniques and industry trends.