- Lead and contribute to designing and executing preclinical studies to evaluate the safety, efficacy, and pharmacology of allogeneic cell therapies.
- Develop and optimize in vitro assays and oversee in vivo assays to evaluate the functionality, potency, and characteristics of allogeneic cell therapy products.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to define project strategies, timelines, and deliverables, and ensure alignment with overall development plans.
- Apply deep scientific expertise in cellular immunotherapy and allogeneic cell engineering to design and implement innovative approaches for improving the therapeutic potential and functionality of allogeneic cell therapies.
- Overtime, lead and manage a team of scientists and research associates, providing scientific guidance, mentorship, and fostering a collaborative and productive work environment.
- Analyze and interpret complex experimental data, develop hypotheses, and make data-driven recommendations for advancing allogeneic cell therapy programs.
- Contribute to the preparation of scientific publications, presentations, regulatory documents, and intellectual property filings.
- Keep up to date with the latest scientific advancements, emerging technologies, and competitive landscape in the field of allogeneic cell therapy and contribute to the continuous improvement of research methodologies and techniques.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory guidelines, quality standards, and ethical considerations in all preclinical activities.