- With supervision, lead activities for cell line maintenance, culturing, and day to day passaging of cells.
- Daily upkeep of laboratory space, including but not limited to: cleaning and restocking of supplies, equipment calibration and cleaning, biological waste disposal, and preparation of media, buffers, and solutions.
- Support inventory management and purchasing activities by maintaining organizational oversight of laboratory supplies and restocking processes.
- Collaborate with broader research teams in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, and Cellular Immunology to support assays as needed.
- Assist in development and transition to new laboratory space.