- Provide administrative support to the EVP Science and Technology inclusive of real-time calendar management, travel arrangements, ensuring consistent touch points with direct reports, conference registration and event planning.
- Provide efficiency and organization for cross-functional S&T management activities such as calendar coordination for multi-person meetings, conference registration and team debriefs.
- Manage scheduling of internal governance, informational and working groups, following Cabaletta meeting structure, and attend when needed. Coordinate with meeting chair/facilitator on all aspects of meeting planning: creating agendas, developing meeting decks, issuing minutes, and ensuring timely responses on deliverables.
- Partner with Cabaletta Project Management to communicate with external partners for scheduling governance and technical meetings; archive project-specific correspondences and files, and maintain project timelines.
- Participate in special projects related to tracking Science and Technology contracts through Alliance management, planning journal clubs and education series through the year and supporting staff that shares professional development opportunities for continued education.
- Support company General Counsel in maintenance and administration of Contract Management process.
- Work with corporate office management team as required to coordinate event hospitality, provide general office support, visitor reception/building access, and prepare meeting spaces at both Center City locations.
- Develop and update administrative and organizational assets for future knowledge transfer such as onboarding checklists, team objective planning, timeline and vendor management templates, and new initiatives.