Science and Technology Project Coordination
- Coordination of cross-functional internal meetings including scheduling, agenda and material preparation, distribution of minutes and ensuring timely responses on deliverables.
- Curate and store project-specific correspondences, reports, and meeting decks, taking ownership of administrative organizational processes and templates for future knowledge transfer and usage.
- In collaboration with project leads or functional heads, interface with external stakeholders from critical collaborator partnerships, schedule and guide meeting preparation for governance meetings; prepare materials and facilitate project team meetings, distribute and archive minutes.
- Support Science & Technology staff with calendar coordination, meeting materials and minutes, conference attendance, team debriefs, travel plans, and continued education for professional development.
- Support Alliance Management, track new and executed contracts, and develop vendor oversight management template for managing critical external collaborators.
Science and Technology Project Management
- Support R&D Operations Director on developing and maintaining product development plans for lead disease programs.
- Support or lead creation and maintenance of project timelines and project-specific files, and track/report progress in partnership with pipeline program project leaders.
- Facilitate planning and implementation of projects that support platform related to the manufacturing improvements, implementing new technologies and facilities planning.
- Collaboratively create and manage lab objectives, tracking progress and changes, and communicating this status broadly.
- Increase organizational proficiency in MS Project, Smartsheet and ThinkCell, and interface with staff to increase awareness, accuracy, and usage of PM tools.